- All players must register in pro shop at least 15 minutes prior to tee time.
- Each player is required to play with their own bag and set of golf clubs. Rental sets are available in pro shop or by advanced reservation.
- All play will begin on the #1 hole unless instructed otherwise.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from Shingle Creek Golf Club.
- Starting times will be taken up to one (1) year in advance. A credit card guarantee is required for all reservations.
- Singles, twosomes, and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the golf shop or starter.
- Standby, or walk-in groups will be accommodated at the first available opportunity.
The following is the rain check policy:
Rainchecks are issued on a pro-rated basis based on the rate paid and number of holes completed.
Pace of Play Policy:
It is our goal at Shingle Creek Golf Club to ensure every guest leaves with an outstanding playing experience. Therefore, groups are expected to maintain a pace of play of 4 hours and 30 minutes. Player assistants will be present on the course to help our guests, and ensure a comfortable pace of play.
Shingle Creek Golf Club is committed to reasonable pace of play expectations for all guests. Here are some contributing factors to slow play:
- Not arriving at the facility on the time.
- Not arriving at the first tee on time.
- Not warming up or stretching properly before the round.
- Hitting ‘Mulligans’.
- Playing the wrong (difficult) tees.
- Searching for balls in hazards when there is no hope of retrieval.
- Parking carts in the wrong position around greens.
- Discussions about scoring at the green.
- “Honors” – let the short hitter hit first.
Congregating in the fairways. Don’t watch your fellow competitors hit EVERY one of their shots. After substantial research and in an effort to make rounds of golf enjoyable for all golfers, we employ the following policies:
- We require rounds to be played in 4 hours and 30 minutes or less.
- We will have staff members on the golf course monitoring all guests’ pace of play.
- Should you fall out of position during your round we will ask you to please improve your pace of play.
- We will ask you to pick up your pace a minimum of two times should you fall out of position.
- If any group does not return to an appropriate position on the golf course within a reasonable amount of time, we WILL ask you to skip a portion of the golf course to create that condition.
This policy is practiced with the intent of maintaining a reasonable pace of play for ALL guests. Please help us stop SLOW PLAY.
All players are expected to wear appropriate golf attire. Collared shirts for men, no denim, and Bermuda length shorts are required.
Extra charge may be required for spectator carts.
Why wait? Click here to book your tee time or call us at (866) 996-9933 for more information.
*There is a cancellation policy of 24 hours in advance for 8 players or less, and 48 hour for more than 8 players.