- All players must register in pro shop prior to play
- Each player shall have their own bag and set of golf clubs. Rental sets are available in pro shop or by advanced reservation.
- All play will begin on the #1 hole unless instructed otherwise.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from Shingle Creek Golf Club.
- Starting times will be taken up to 60 days in advance. A credit card guarantee is required for all reservations.
- Singles, twosomes, and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the golf shop or starter.
- Standby, or walk-in groups are encouraged and will be accommodated at the first available opportunity.
The following is the rain check policy:
Rainchecks are issued on a pro-rated basis based on
the rate paid and number of holes completed.
It is our goal at Shingle Creek Golf Club to ensure every guest leaves with an outstanding playing experience. Therefore, groups are expected to maintain a pace of play of 4 hours and 13 minutes. Player assistants will be present on the course to help our guests, and ensure a comfortable pace of play.
All players are expected to wear appropriate golf attire. Collared shirts for men, no denim, and Bermuda length shorts are required.
Extra charge may be required for spectator carts.
Why wait? Click Here to book your tee time or call us at (866) 996-9933 for more information.
*There is a cancellation policy of 24 hours in advance for 8 players or less, and 48 hour for more than 8 players.
Have a GOLF EXPERIENCE – not just a golf game.